Our ID Grinding capabilities consist of:
- 8 Okuma GI-20N CNC grinders that enable accurate ID work on a broad range of part sizes. These machines hold tight tolerances of 0.0001” and deliver higher speeds and feed rates to get your job done better and faster.
- 4 Usach CNC 4-spindle, 5-axis grinders for IDs from 0.062″ to 8″ & tolerance of 0.0001″. The advantage of 4 spindles is it allows for multiple operations to be completed in one set-up and cycle.
- 2 Usach CNC ID grinders with capabilities from 6-20″ IDs with a tolerance of 0.0001″
- Our CNC ID machines have the ability to grind compound angles, counterbores & radii with low Ra surface finish.
- MasterCAM® software assists the Okuma and Usach grinders by providing quick and accurate programming capabilities.